We would like to inform you about our policy on the collection, use and disclosure of personal data ("Policy") when you visit or use our website (the "Service") and the choices associated with your data.
When you use the Service, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy.
This Policy may be amended from time to time. We therefore recommend that you consult it regularly.
Controller’s contact details
La société Raygroup
Société par Actions Simplifiée située au
113, Cours Berriat 38000 Grenoble
immatriculée 487 947 483 au RCS GRENOBLE.
This Policy applies to this site.
What information do we collect and by what means
- • You send us personal data directly via our website in the following case:
Contact form: When you contact us, we ask you to provide us with certain information that may identify you personally and that may be used to contact or identify you. This data is only used to process your request. The following data may be collected:
- First name and surname
- E-Mail address
- Phone number
- When you visit our website, we automatically collect information about how you access and use the Service.
Use of data includes information about your browsing behaviour from cookies or other technologies on the site such as:
- the internet protocol address of your computer (IP address)
- your browser type
- your browser version
- the pages visited on our Service
- the date and time of your visit
- unique device identifiers
To find out more, please consult our page dedicated to "cookies".
Purpose and lawful basis for processing
The following data processing are carried out based on your consent:
- The production of statistics and audience measurement by means of cookies or other similar technologies.
- The deposit of third-party cookies for the purposes of measuring advertising performance
The following data processing are carried out on the basis of our legitimate interest:
- To ensure the functioning of the website and its security.
- To enable you to contact us.
The following data processing are carried out on the basis of our legal obligations:
- To respond to your requests relating to the exercise of your rights, including erasure of data, opposition, or withdrawal of your consent.
- To respond, where appropriate, to requests from third parties authorised by law.
How long we do keep your data?
We keep your data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were communicated and in accordance with the applicable statute of limitations, in particular:
- Data relating to the processing of your requests for information will be kept for a period of five (5) years from the last contact.
- The proof of identity sent in the context of a request to exercise the right to GDPR will be kept for one (1) year. The other data relating to your request will be kept for three (3) years.
- The cookies deposited on your terminal are kept for six (6) months from the date of deposit. To find out more, consult our cookies policy.
Data recipients and data transfers
We may only transfer personal data to our subsidiaries, our service providers, our data processors and only to the persons concerned, in order to provide or improve the Service
If any of these third parties are located outside the European Economic Area, we will carry out such transfers in strict compliance with European regulations by putting in place appropriate safeguards. If you would like more information on the legal safeguards applied to data transfers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What security measures are in place?
We use numerous security measures, which take into account the nature of the data and processing, the physical protection of the premises and authentication tools, to protect and maintain security, integrity, confidentiality, and availability of your information.
The security measures put in place take into account the nature of the data and the risks presented by the processing.
We inform you that you have:
- The right to request access to your personal data, their rectification, erasure, restriction of data processing and the right of portability.
- The right to object to the processing.
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent before it is withdrawn.
- The right to set guidelines on the fate of your personal data after your death (only applicable in France)
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
These rights must be requested in writing, accompanied by valid proof of identity, to be sent to: email@example.com.
We will then have a period of one (1) month following receipt of the request to reply to you. This period may be extended by two (2) months depending on the complexity and number of requests.
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights are not being respected, you have the option of making a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority: ·
- For France: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes
- For Great Britain: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
- For Germany:
- For Italy: https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524
- For Spain: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infoSede/tramitesCiudadanoMorosidad.jsf
- For the Czech Republic: https://www.uoou.cz/en/vismo/zobraz_dok.asp? id_org-200156 id_ktg-1265
How you can contact us?
Si vous avez des questions au sujet de cette Politique, veuillez nous contacter : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us: email@example.com.
Effective date: May 25, 2018
Updated: Octobre, 9, 2020